Pepper sauce is one of the most popular sauces, which you add to steaks, pork tenderloin, chicken or even fish. It is suitable for all occasions, it is a good option for festive lunches or dinners.
Pepper sauce without cream
Don’t like cream? Does not matter. Prepare a pepper sauce for meat without cream. A simple recipe that you can master in the back of your hand.
- 1 piece of gervais cheese
- 1 cup of white yogurt
- Ground black pepper (can be colored or green pepper, to taste)
- For preparation, it is good to have steak or chicken meat, which will prepare a good base for the sauce. Alternatively, you can use a little beef broth.
- Add cranberry and white yogurt. Mix everything carefully and let it bubble for a while.
- Add ground black pepper and salt. If you decide to use green or colored pepper, add it to the broth so that it cooks together with the other ingredients.
- This gives the sauce a great and strong taste.
You can also try: Cheese sauce recipe
Pepper Sauce Recipe For Meat – With or without cream
Prepare a recipe for pepper sauce with cream for meat. You will love the green pepper sauce. The ingredients are for 2 servings.
TIP: The pork roll with pepper sauce is the best.
Put the butter in a pan and melt. Add the finely chopped onion and let it vitrify for about five minutes.
Add the garlic to the onion and press it. It tastes better in the sauce and you won't come across slices that could put someone off.
Then add fresh pepper and heat everything for about a minute or two so that the pepper releases its flavor.
Add the beef stock, whipping cream and cooking cream. Mix everything and let it boil.
Don't forget to stir. Lower the flame and let it boil for about ten minutes. The volume of the sauce should be reduced by half.
- TIP: Serve the pepper sauce with steaks or pork tenderloin.