Best Chinese soups
Japanese miso soup, Asian noodle soup Pho bo, Thai coconut soup Tom Kha Kai or Japanese ramen noodle soup are also very popular.
You can also prepare different variations of Chinese soups:
- soup with noodles and mushrooms
- chinese chicken soup
- spicy-sour Chinese soup
- asian fish soup
- or Chinese soup with dumplings, for example.
You can make a simple Chinese soup using noodles and spices from Mi Kim Chi instant soup by adding meat and vegetables.
You also try: Asparagus Soup: Recipe made from Green Asparagus
Chinese soup: Quick recipe for a tasty lunch
Put the washed chicken meat in a pot, cover with cold water, add salt and cook until the meat is tender.
Strain the broth through a thick sieve and pick the meat off the bones.
Slice the spring onions, carrots, garlic, ginger, chillies and mushrooms and fry in hot oil.
Take some of the mixture for filling the wonton dough dumplings.
Add the chicken stock to the roasted vegetables and bring to the boil.
Add sliced pea pods and corn, bamboo shoots and chopped chicken.
Boil the soup, add soy sauce, rice wine and add salt if necessary.
Divide the filling you set aside on the dough slices and form the scarves.
Put the patties in the soup, boil and serve.
Tips for improving soup
- If you want a soup with a higher protein content, you can whisk eggs into it.
- You can also add finely chopped roast meat to the soup.
- You can also prepare a vegetarian version of the soup and instead of chicken broth you can make the soup from vegetable broth and replace the meat with tofu or tempeh.
- You can use rice noodles instead of dumplings in the soup.
- Chinese soup can be flavoured with lime juice.
- You can get a spicy Chinese soup by adding more chillies (fresh or dried) or flavouring it with hot chilli sauce.
- You can also add seaweed to the soup. It's going to add another proteins.
- If you eat the soup with chopsticks, serve it in a deep bowl.